Frequently asked questions
This frequently asked questions section will help you learn more about screening Mekonen.
If you have any additional questions, email us! We’d love to hear from you, email@example.com
How long is the film?
What screening formats are available?
How much does it cost to screen the film?
- Community Screenings Licensing prices:
- One time/one location: $99
- License for 12 months at One Location: $500
- License for Fundraising Event: $750
- License for 12 months at Many Locations: $5,000
- Educational Screening Licensing price: $99
- Campus Screening Licensing prices: $99 / Free
What if I want to show it more than once?
What subtitles are available?
Is the film appropriate for elementary age kids?
Is there special pricing for non-profit organizations?
We do not have special pricing available at this time. However, if you cannot afford the license, please contact: screenings@Jerusalemu.org. We have discounted pricing available for high schools,summer camps and colleges. If you are a school or summer camp, please chose one of those options from the options above.